Thank you for joining us this past Sunday!
This Sunday, we will be holding two services inside our sanctuary at 9:30am and 11:00am. Both services will be live streamed online for those that can’t join us in person.
- When you enter the church building we ask that you make your way directly to the sanctuary. In order to abide by CDC guidelines we need to avoid lingering in the foyer.
- When you enter the sanctuary you will be greeted and strategically seated by an usher. We have spaced out the chairs in the sanctuary to accommodate each family group while respecting the social distancing guidelines.
- If you feel more comfortable wearing a mask then we recommend that you do.
- There will be hand sanitizer available for your convenience.
- After the 9:30am service, we kindly ask that everyone make their way outside so that we can properly prepare for the individuals coming to the 11:00am service. We will be sanitizing heavy traffic areas for the next service.
If you would like to give your weekly tithe you can do so in person on Sunday or you can give electronically by texting GIVE to the number 352-448-3222 or by our online giving portal.
Childcare and nursery will be provided for both services. In order to protect the health of all of our children we will be checking each child’s temperature. If a child’s temperature is above 100.4, unfortunately, we will not be able to receive them at this time.
SP Kids and SP Juniors will not be meeting in the Kids Church building. Instead they will be meeting in classrooms inside the playground area. You can enter through the gate under the overhang and look for our SP Kids signs to help direct you.
Thank you for helping us adapt to these new standards. We are so thankful for our church family and we look forward to worshiping with you this Sunday!
– South Point Staff